Breaking the Limits of Industrial and Intellectual Property
If the Network has allowed to break with physical borders, it has also done so with traditional institutions of Industrial and Intellectual Property, creating an entire alternative management system for this area.
We invite you to this event where you can get to know firsthand how the relevant actors of this New World have designed tools, systems and strategies to solve the new challenges that have arisen around Industrial and Intellectual Property in the Network and what is their perspective on the future.
9.30 – 9.50 Welcome
Farrokh Keneshkar, Managing Director Clarke Group, Modet & Co
Jorge Barrero, MANAGING Director COTEC
9.50 – 10.40 Roundtable: How to create a market on the Successful Network?
Modera: Alejandro Sánchez del Campo, Lawyer
– Alicia Siguenenza, Senior Counsel Google Spain
– Sandro Chiesura, Senior Legal Counsel Intellectual Property Global Rights Owner Manager EBAY
– Andrea Viale, Group Legal Counsel Idealista
10.40 – 11.30 RoundTable: How to exploit these markets successfully?
Modera: Rosario Echeverría, Director of Legal Services Clarke, Modet & Co
– Jordi Khon, Senior Legal Counsel Caixabank
– Emilio Fernández del Castillo, Head of Intellectual Property and Digital Analysis LaLiga
– Sixto Jansa, OTRI Director of the National University of Education to Distanca U.N.E.D.
DATE AND PLACE:
Wednesday 20 September 2017 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
COTEC HEADQUARTERS ? C/ Velázquez 24, 28001 Madrid [How to get there]