Webinar Update News Industrial and Intellectual Property
Catching up on Industrial and Intellectual Property issues will only take 45 minutes.
Connect to the webinar organized by the UPM-Clarke Chair, Modet & Co and in a simple way we will review the main developments that have occurred in 2017 and what is expected to happen this 2018.
- What news you should know about the New Patent Law in Spain 10 months after its entry into force.
- The new modality of countries of validation in the European Patent The door to a global patent?
- Process of ratification of the Unitary Patent. Where are we at?
- The entry into force of the EU Trade Marks Regulations in full (1 October 2017)
- Process of amendment of the Law on Trademarks in Spain (it will enter into force on 14 January 2019)
- A milestone in the International Brand, the Madrid system has just reached 100 members, covering 80 of the global business.
- The new International Design becomes relevant after the accession of USA, Japan, Korea…
- July 2018 as the deadline for the transposition of the secret idecy directive. The road to a law of secrecy?
- BRexit IP negotiation process end date 30 March 2019. Where are we at?
DATE AND TIME:
Tuesday 30 January 10.00 am – 10.45 am Duration: 45 minutes Check your time zone here
To enroll, write an email to email@example.com or call +34 918065600